Dr. Gloria Edmunds is a motivational speaker, personal development coach, consultant and author who concentrate on the promotion and development of accepting responsibility for oneself from childhood throughout adulthood.
Dr. Edmunds’s professional activities center on these areas:
- Conducting workshops for different groups involving both youths and adults on such topics as:
- “Promoting the Life Skill of Accepting Responsibility for Oneself”
- “Accepting Responsibility: Preparing Teenagers and Young Adults for the Challenges of Adulthood”
- “Accepting Responsibility: Becoming an Effective Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Your Life”
- “The Role of Accepting Responsibility for Oneself in Success and Happiness”
- “Mentoring Students, Love Ones, and Others on Accepting Responsibility for Oneself”
- Promoting her book, Accepting Responsibility for Oneself, which can be purchased on Amazon!
Dr. Gloria Edmunds is a licensed psychologist with over thirty-five years of experience. Her educational background includes a Ph.D. from Pennsylvania State University in Clinical Psychology and master’s degrees in both psychology and education from Virginia State University.